The call for applications to ANIMARKT Pitching 2021 is closed!
The ANIMARKT Pitching section is dedicated to short stop-motion animations from around the world at the development stage. The awards include vouchers for production services in Poland or animation equipment, 2000 euro in cash to spend for the production in one of the Visegrád group countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia) or Mifa Annecy 2022 accreditation.
Call for applications is open for projects from all over the world, but additional points are given to applications from following countries: Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
This year ANIMARKT Stop Motion Forum will be in hybrid version, which means you can take part in Pitching online or offline.
Finalists qualified for pitching before the presentation can take advantage of consultations regarding script work, production, project presentation, public speaking, and building the puppet.
Call for applications was until October 15, 2021. The list of finalists will be announced on October 30, 2021.
Please read the REGULATIONS of participation before applying.
Animarkt Pitching 2021 awards:
- 2000 euro in cash to spend for the production in one of the Visegrád group countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia)
- voucher worth PLN 60 000 (approx. 13 500 EUR) for using the studio and film production facilities – distinction funded by the Audiovisual Technology Center (CeTA) in Wrocław
- Dragonframe software
- expert consultation with Marcin Zalewski – regarding the construction of a puppet
- industry accreditation for Mifa 2022 in Annecy
- RIA ANIMATION RESIDENCY AWARD by Apa and Apa Lab included: accommodation in the city of Unquillo (Argentina) for 10 days, Creative writing workshop, advice on directing, script and visual development with local experts, full accreditation for Apa Lab after the residency.
- DISTRIBUTION AWARD by RADIATOR IP Sales.