The call for applications to ANIMARKT Pitching 2020 is open!
The ANIMARKT Pitching section is dedicated to short stop-motion animations from around the world at the development stage. The awards include vouchers for production services in Poland or animation equipment, festival distribution or sale of television rights to the finished film.
Since one of the goals of ANIMARKT Stop Motion Forum is to support artists from Central and Eastern Europe, entries from Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Germany, Ukraine, Lithuania, and Latvia are treated as priorities.
Finalists qualified for pitching before the presentation can take advantage of consultations regarding script work, production as well as budgeting, project presentation, public speaking, and building the puppet.
Call for applications until August 3ed, 2020.
Please read the REGULATIONS of participation before applying.
Animarkt Pitching 2020 awards:
- vouchers worth PLN 60 000 (approx. 13 500 EUR) and PLN 40 000 (approx. 9 000 EUR) for using the studio and film production facilities – distinctions funded by the Audiovisual Technology Center (CeTA) in Wrocław
- co-production contribution to the film – funded by the French studio Folimage
- Dragonframe 4 software (with Bluetooth controller)
- expert consultation with Marcin Zalewski – regarding the construction of a puppet
- industry accreditation for Mifa 2021 in Annecy
- 2-week residency at the Quirino Cristiani Animation Center in Cordoba (Argentina) – funded by APALAB including accommodation and mentoring/devlopment consultancy in scriptwriting, production and art for development stage, and meetings with Argentine producers