Date: 6-8 October 2020 | ONLINE
Duration of the workshop: 3 days
Limit of places: 5
Announcement of the list of qualified people: 7 September 2020
The submission for this event is already closed
/ / / The workshop will be held ONLINE in ENGLISH / / /
- Basic skill of animating in stop motion technique, junior animators can also participate, eagerness to learn and advance stop motion animation skills.
- Basic skills in using Dragonframe and its configuration with a camera.
- Preparing the objects to animate: tools, screws, bolts, nuts, recycled metal bits.
- Communicative ability to use the English language.
- ADDITIONAL NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS are listed <TUTAJ>
- The workshop is free of charge.
How to apply?
Send the registration form (link below) and upload the requested files.
The participants will be selected by the lecturer on the basis of the materials provided in the application.
From the Animation basics to a Choreography! This workshop will focus on the animation basics using existing objects to create a choreography. Participants will work on simple settings to concentrate the attention on the animation itself, exploring movement, rhythm, speed, weight, timing and composition, towards a choreography.
ABOUT THE TUTOR:
Kim Keukeleire, also known as Kim Kong, is a freelance stop motion animator and animation director with experience in many international productions. Her filmography includes various short films, commercials, series as well as feature films. She’s worked with great directors such as Wes Anderson (“Fantastic Mr Fox” – key animator, “Isle of Dogs” – lead animator), Tim Burton (“Frankenweenie”), Claude Barras (“Ma vie de Courgette” – animation director), Richard Starzak (“Creature Comforts”), Nick Park & Peter Lord (“Chicken Run”), and for the companies such as Passion Pictures, BBC Animations, Aardman, Cosgrove Hall and Will Vinton Studios.