The only event of its kind in the world focuses on the most important problems and challenges associated with the production of stop motion animation.
The main goal of ANIMARKT Stop Motion Forum is to create a platform to share experiences and practices between stop motion filmmakers, distributors, broadcasters, producers, animation service providers, and industry representatives from around the world.
Pitchings, consultations with experts, and networking are aimed at consolidating the industry as well as facilitating the establishment of international co-productions and cooperation.
The program of each edition of the event is consulted with the Program Board, which consists of: animator Tim Allen (among others "Isle of Dogs", "Fantastic Mr. Fox", "Corpse Bride"), journalist Nancy Denney-Phelps, producer and distributor Luce Grosjean (Miyu Distribution) and production manager and producer Zofia Jaroszuk (Animoon).
The main ideas behind ANIMARKT Stop Motion Forum are:
- Integrating the international stop-motion industry.
- Networking of creators and producers, broadcasters, distributors, investors.
- Boost the stop motion industry into continuous growth.
- Supporting international co-productions.
- Offering practical knowledge and skills development opportunities.
ANIMARKT Stop Motion Forum in numbers:
- Almost 50 projects presented in the Pitching section for 4 editions.
- 800 workshop participants from the first edition.
- Over PLN 500,000 in prizes awarded.
- 150 guests visiting the event every year.
- Almost 200 one-to-one business meetings.